At home or away, in hospital or on holiday, BABY BUDDY® protective leg & arm covers ensure wound dressings don’t get wet in the SHOWER, BATH & POOL. Re-usable soft, gentle covers with a non-restrictive seal that is kind to your baby’s delicate skin.
Made in the UK from latex-free medical grade material
All our products are now available on Prescription
FAQ’S – CHILDREN & BABIES
- Comfortable, lightweight & flexible material – not thick like a hot water bottle.
- Clings gently like a second skin – so movement is not impaired. You can wiggle your toes and fingers
- Feels soothing in cool water, has the effect of taking out the heat
- The material is latex-free so anti-allergenic, very flexible & has a non-restrictive seal
- You can fully submerge your limb, after removing as much air as possible via the top seal
What size do I need for a baby or child?
Babies are usually a SA/S/30 – 20cm – 30cm or an SA/M/40 30cm – 40cm, and younger children are around the same
Measure around your infant’s upper arm or thigh (fleshiest part) and round up the measurement.
if the measurement is 19cm order a 30cm cover = SA/S/30
- It will before you release the air via the top seal, then BUDDY® clings like a second skin in water