BUDDY® waterproof limb covers keep wound dressings & bandages DRY in water (available in foot & hand free for ‘shower only’)
Our covers are:
Re-usable up to 30 times with careful use
Comfortable, soft & flexible
They cling like a second skin
Easy to use – Lightweight and portable
Non-restrictive with a gentle seal
Latex free & anti-allergenic
We recommend longer length products for swimming (long legs & medium arms) for that extra protection
Please double check your limb circumference before ordering or call us on Freephone 0800 2700075 for advice
When you can pack to go on holiday it’s stressful enough without a last minute injury.
We’ve got you covered!
You can still take a dip & shower or bath.
We recommend longer length products for swimming to give you that extra protection
Freephone advice line : 0800 2700074/5
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lightweight, flexible & latex free, the material is not thick & heavy
- Fully submersible, the covers cling gently to your limb & feel like a second skin so you can feel your fingers & toes through the material
- In cool water, they have a soothing effect taking the heat out of your wound dressings/bandages
- The unique seal is gentle and non-restrictive
OR GIVE US A CALL ON FREEPHONE 0800 270 0074 & WE WILL HELP YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT PRODUCT
- Toes & ankles – short leg (35 cm long) product which reaches to mid-calf – choose medium leg for swimming
- To reach below the knee – medium leg (56 cm long) – choose long leg for swimming
- Above the knee – long leg 100 cm long reaching to the thigh
For swimming always choose a longer product for extra protection.
- Measure your limb circumference around the fleshy part in centimetres, bear in mind anything over 27 cm we recommend need a 40! (30 is very small)
For example: You have measured your forearm to cover your fingers and hand and it measures 30 centimetres, choose a short arm, medium aperture 40 – Code: SA/M/40
You have measured your leg for a long leg to reach to your thigh, the circumference is 70 cm, order a long leg 90 = LL/L/90 which covers 70 to 90 cm circumference.
- A 1 cm seal will form approximately 4 cm above your dressing
- Release the air via the seal so the cover clings to your limb like a second skin
Click HOME –> Child or Baby