BUDDY® waterproof limb covers
Keep wound dressings & bandages DRY with a gentle non-restrictive seal
Available in foot & hand free for the SHOWER
Re-usable up to 30 times with careful use
Comfortable, soft & flexible
Cling like a second skin when the air is removed
Easy to use up to 30 times (some have lasted 3 x as long)
Lightweight and portable
Latex free & anti-allergenic
Longer length products are good for swimming ie long legs & medium arms
Double check your limb circumference before ordering.
Please don’t alter the aperture with scissors, the cover will not work.
We are happy to talk to you, please call 0800 2700074/5
When you can pack to go on holiday it’s stressful enough without a last minute injury.
We’ve got you covered!
You can still take a dip & shower or bath.
We recommend longer length products for swimming to give you that extra protection
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lightweight, flexible & latex free, the material is not thick & heavy
- Fully submersible, the covers cling gently to your limb & feel like a second skin. You can feel your fingers & toes through the material
- In cool water, the cover has a cooling effect taking the heat out
- The unique seal is gentle & non-restrictive
Call us on 0800 270 0074 – we can offer advice
- Toes & ankles – short leg (35 cm long) product which reaches to mid-calf – choose medium leg for swimming
- To reach below the knee – medium leg (56 cm long) – choose long leg for swimming
- Above the knee – long leg 100 cm long reaching to the thigh
For swimming always choose a longer product for extra protection.
- Measure your limb circumference around the fleshy part in centimetres, bear in mind anything over 27 cm we recommend need a 40! (30 is very small)
For example: You have measured your forearm to cover your fingers and hand and it measures 30 centimetres, choose a short arm, medium aperture 40 – Code: SA/M/40
You have measured your leg for a long leg to reach to your thigh, the circumference is 70 cm, order a long leg 90 = LL/L/90 which covers 70 to 90 cm circumference.
- A 1 cm seal will form approximately 4 cm above your dressing
- Release the air via the seal so the cover clings to your limb like a second skin
- Please do not alter the seal
Click HOME –> Child or Baby