Packing to go on holiday is stressful enough without a last minute injury.
We’ve got you covered!
You can still take a dip & shower or bath.
We recommend longer length products for swimming to give you that extra protection
Freephone advice line : 0800 2700074/5
or we can chat ON LINE via the blue chat window.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lightweight, flexible & latex free, the material is not thick & heavy
- Fully submersible, the covers cling gently to your limb & feel like a second skin so you can feel your fingers & toes through the material
- In cool water, they have a soothing effect taking the heat out of your wound dressings/bandages
- The unique seal is gentle and non-restrictive
OR GIVE US A CALL ON FREEPHONE 0800 270 0074 AND WE WILL HELP YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT PRODUCT AND SIZE
- Toes & ankles – short leg (35 cm long) product which reaches to mid-calf – choose medium leg for swimming
- To reach below the knee – medium leg (56 cm long) – choose long leg for swimming
- Above the knee – long leg 100 cm long reaching to the thigh
For swimming always choose a longer product for extra protection.
- Measure your limb circumference around the fleshy part in centimetres, bear in mind anything over 27 cm we recommend need a 40! (30 is very small)
For example: You have measured your forearm to cover your fingers and hand and it measures 30 centimetres, choose a short arm, medium aperture 40 – Code: SA/M/40
You have measured your leg for a long leg to reach to your thigh, the circumference is 70 cm, order a long leg 90 = LL/L/90 which covers 70 to 90 cm circumference.
- A 1 cm seal will form approximately 4 cm above your dressing
- Release the air via the seal so the cover clings to your limb like a second skin
For a baby’s leg or arm choose a short arm product