At last a holiday – keep wound dressings DRY in the SHOWER & BATH with a soft gentle waterproof cover
To help you with sizing:
MEDIUM LEG is a full leg on a child & reaches to the thigh
SHORT LEG reaches to below the knee
MEDIUM ARM reaches to the shoulder
SHORT ARM reaches to the elbow
FREE ORDER LINE 0800 270 0074/5
Packing to go on holiday (when we can) is stressful enough without a last minute injury.
We’ve got you covered!
You can still take a dip & shower or bath.
We recommend longer length products for swimming to give you that extra protection
Click Beach BUDDY® blog
FAQ’S – CHILD
WHAT DOES BUDDY® FEEL LIKE IN WATER?
- The material is lightweight & flexible & does not feel heavy like a hot water bottle.
- Clings gently like a second skin so your child can still wiggle their fingers & toes
- Soothing in cool water
WHY IS BUDDY® DIFFERENT?
- BUDDY® is latex free & anti-allergenic, with a gentle & non-restrictive seal
- Fully submergible – remove air by gently pulling the corners
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT COVER:
- Measure the limb circumference around the fleshy part in centimetres, anything over 26 cm we recommend a 40! 30 is very small.CALL us on 0800 2700074/5 for advice
For example: The measurement to cover fingers & hand is 30 centimetres, choose a short arm 40 SA/M/40 which will reach below the elbow on a child
IT LOOKS TOO BIG?
BUDDY® clings to the limb in water